Note to New Members ×

Prior Demo Days - UT

Skully

Anyone planning on going to any of the Prior demos in Utah?

Jan 20 Snowbasin Utah, USA - Changed to The Canyons

Jan 21 Snowbird Utah, USA

Jan 22-23 Brighton Utah, USA

I've contacted them, and the do have alpine boards in the demo fleet. Only one pair of binders, so bringing your own is probably a good Idea....

Edit - Just checked the Prior website, and Jan 20th has been changed to The Canyons....

Do you have more info on this? Just look for a Prior tent someplace at the base??

Here's all the info I have:

Prior Demo Schedule

I emailed them to find out if they had alpine boards in the demo stock, and as mentioned above, they do........

BTW, after checking the website, and seeing that Fri. the 20th is now at The Canyons, I'm definitely going to try and make it up for a couple of hours in the morning on the 20th.

If anyone else is gonna go on the 20th, let me know. I can probably swing some deals on lift tickets if there is a need....... ;)

I went to the Canyons today, but I didn't see Prior there:( . I checked the base area, and where they usually have demos set up, but they weren't there. Oh well, maybe I'll see them around next time they're in the PC area.

Yeah Andy, I was pissed too! I showed up bright and early, and no Prior. After riding for a couple of hours, I checked the Prior website, and they had changed the demo schedule - They did the 20th and the 21st at Snowbird.

Oh Well. Bomber should have some Prior demos at the WTC, we'll just have to wait until then.....

Yeah, it sucked that Prior wasn't there, but I was happy to be up there on such a beautiful sunny day. It'll be great to see more prior boards to try out at the WTC. Hopefully it'll be at PCMR or The Canyons next thursday since that'll be a day off work for me before I head to Grand Targhee for the usasa bx race.