Note to New Members ×

Rossignol world cup race board

Guest rc30rob

yeah thats a pretty darn big board for a first timer! unless youre a big, powerful rider that understands carving thoroughly, and dont have super big feet so you dont get stuck with too high angles at the outset.

might want to consider easing into it like Houghton said.

are decent

but I must warn you that once you know how to ride well to not ride that board in soft snow, those rossis are soft right in front of the inserts and its easy to fold them, very easy

other than that they are great decks

i broke my leg on that board. tho i still use it anyways. thanks for the warning about front part, because im using the forward technique on my madd 158 (which really works!). Have to remind myself not to do that on will garrow's rossi 184.

i broke my leg on that board. tho i still use it anyways. thanks for the warning about front part, because im using the forward technique on my madd 158 (which really works!). Have to remind myself not to do that on will garrow's rossi 184.

LeeW, ouch, Dude!!!

I rode the 190cm quite a bit and liked it overall. I did stuff the nose on one real hard on soft snow one day. Fortunately I just got slammed and my bell rung!! I would certainly ride one again, they are fun boards that carve well. Just a bit wider than I typically seek.

A young buck who rides Mt Bachelor calls them "Exploders". He has evidently snapped a couple of them. I am told they have a carbon stringer in them?? To be fair , this young man cranks a turn like few I have ever seen, starts out hard and doesn't let up all day. He takes a beating for it though.