Note to New Members ×

Anyone coming to SIlverstar BC this year????

sheffy

Im getting tired of carving solo---have tons of buds when its soft boot powder days....but no one around here rides plates(can be a good thing too)--if anyone is ever coming up Silverstar way---throw a post lets hook up for some trenches :flamethro

cheers

sheffy

I dont have plans to go there, but I will be going to Banff in a few weeks then on the way back, stop in at Kicking horse for a tobbogan training instructors course with the Ski Patrol.

If family obligations aren't too much next year, I will be up fosheezie. I really want to get around and visit all the great resorts we have out here.

That is why I moved here isn't it?

I dont have plans to go there, but I will be going to Banff in a few weeks then on the way back, stop in at Kicking horse for a tobbogan training instructors course with the Ski Patrol.

Are you going to be there on the 14th? I'm in Calgary that weekend with my family, my son and I plan to sneak a day in at Sunshine or Louise.

Neil

Fleaman, I'll be around for the first weekend in Feb. Let me know if have any free time and want to ride.

Sorry Neil, looks like I'm going to miss you AGAIN ... heading off to Belize for some sun on Feb 11...

Sheffy, I missed Silver Star last time I was in Kelowna (ran out of legs) but I'd love to visit again ... but it won't be this season, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bxcoach

I am from Nakusp and get over too SilverStar to ride once and a while.

Both me and my 15 year old daughter ride plates. It would be great to meet there sometime. Talk to you soon, Tim

I am from Nakusp and get over too SilverStar to ride once and a while.

Both me and my 15 year old daughter ride plates. It would be great to meet there sometime. Talk to you soon, Tim

That would be cool---i work different shifts each week...i get up the star alot but never the same days----let me know when your coming and maybe we can hook up for some trenches

cheers

ks