Note to New Members ×

Scream Of Consciousness

Guest purewhite

Guest purewhite

Hi There,

I am looking for the 1992 BURTON VIDEO "SCREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS" since the last 12 years now...i lost my copy....

is there anybody able to help me with that? selling me a copy?

Cheers

Pw

It may work. We'll have to meet outside S.E.S. Im out for that. I work at Vail that week, too. I -MAY- be able to go, but I dont want to loose one week worth of paycheck, either. (too much of a workoholic I am)

And not to be modest, I dont have much to show either. Im mostly just a cruiser. :)

EDIT: This is assuming youre referring to SES unless if you meant Vail ?; also, you do have board around the world, too, i hope ?

Guest purewhite

CARP ....You are the man :o)

Well, i dont know...tell me how much u want for it and international shipping (Germany) :o)

i transfer the money in front :o)

thanks again....wow

pat

I've got a lot of family "stuff" going on (not a good situation). I'll try and drum up the old VCR tonight (hopefully I can track it down). Once hooked up I'll go out and buy some blank tapes and start making copies. Once they're made I'll see what it costs to ship.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT'S TIME...I unfortunately have been really busy with work (ATT's Project Lightspeed). I've been putting in 15 hr days and 1 day on weekends for the last week and a half. I'll try and work on it this Sunday, but would like to spend some time with my kids seeing I only see them for about 15 minutes before I leave for work. If you could help me by figuring and give me some direction on shipping to Germany that would be helpful.

Guest purewhite

Hi Carp,

wow, sounds bad...i am sorry, dont wanna bother u !

i am patient...relax take your time...

Shipping to germany:

just air mail...i check out the details and write you later !

Thanks man, really cool !!

p

DUDE, could you make a copy of board the world for me, pretty please ????? Can't find mine, and I suspect some arsehole stole it from me.

Carp,

I'd love it if you could make one "Stream of Consciousness" for me, too, for the price everyone else pays.

Fortunately, I already have "Board the World".

Thanks.

Bricky

got a digital video camera, connect it to the VCR record it from there connect you video camera to your computer

then from there use your favorite program such as dvd studio pro, compress it and burn it to dvd, I am sure a bunch of us here would buy them

I sure would

you could probably fit a few movies on a DVD, I sure would pay $10 for one

so anyway I could do this but my camera is not digital, I don't have a bridge or a VCR so its out of the question

I'm really not in the business of making money on copying movies. I was searching for an outlet for everyone to purchase them as I'm pretty sure it's right protected and question the morality of doing this somewhat. I do have a digital camera and that does sound like the way to go. I'll try and get this done this weekend, but no guarantees as I'm new to the digital camera technology and may have to play with the software to figure it out. No more requests for this movie.

Ok, I've got it on my digital video camera a sony DCR-HC32. Do I just save it to my hard drive and then burn the DVD or is there some type of formating or saveas. file I have to use. I would think I could get these mailed early next week if I can figure this out.

Thanks,

Carp

I have the 1st copy of the movie on DVD completed. Wow, that was some work running to the store to get a fire wire and then an I Link cable and all this other stuff. But it's done. Now just to copy the DVD's. I hope to get this done tomorrow night. Please send me the address you want it sent to and I'll give you an idea of shipping. If you'd rather just do a flat $13 that's cool too. For the Germany location though I'd rather do actual, just because I'm not sure what it will cost.

Let me know.

hey carp. i hate this "new" forum outline, cuz they keep moving posts around and I had to hunt for this particular post.

When are you moving to Colorado? I'd like to meet you, too. I may not be able to go ride with you. I had a nasty wipeout during AASI race clinic out in breck -- i think i may cracked my rib as well as re-injured my ankle. This is assuming youre moving to colorado within a few weeks.

I reckon it was feburary, the month of your moving to colorado ???

EDIT: Oh you got a condo. where? and for how long?

I'm not moving out there (Yet). I'm coming out for a guys vacation from the 29th of Jan. to the 3rd of Feb. I've got tickets good for Breck, Keystone, A-basin for $40/day....That's the best deal I've found. Condo will be $200/wk. The whole trip shouldn't cost more than $400 if I eat/drink conservatively.

If you want me to bring out a copy I can leave it with Fin if you're not going to be around or meet you somewhere. Whatever, it really makes no difference. I agree with the forum lay out comment.

Have a good one!

Carp

• 1 month later...