Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Indy shell 28-30.5 with mondo 30 thermaflex liner

neuroto

I have a pair of 2002 Salt Lake City edition Deelexe Indy boots for sale, that have been sitting in a closet for 3 years.

They have been ridden for less than 6 days and are in "like new" condition. They already have Intec heals installed and come with a size 30 Raichle Thermaflex liner that has been molded one time. They also come with the original non thermaflex liner.

Shell size is 28-30.5 mondo.

They are great boots but I already have another pair of boots, and don't need a second pair.

These same boots are 495 dollars new and the intec heels are another 55 dolllars.

I am looking for 350 dollars and I will pay shipping.

post-1336-14184221089_thumb.jpg

post-1336-141842210892_thumb.jpg

Not interested but... others will find it helpful for you to list the actual shell size. The upper piece and the tongue are both 28-30.5, but the lower piece will be stamped either 28-28.5, 29-29.5, or 30-30.5. That is the true size of the shells.

several people have replied recently about the boots

329 is printed on the shell near the heel on the outside of the boots

I have already been offered 250 and said that I would take 250 if the buyer pays shipping. Have not heard back from that person,

First person that contacts me at 250, they pay shipping, gets the boots.

I do go to whitewater but no trips planned there, so far this season. Usually am at Schweitzer, with tons of terrain (2800 acres)and no lift lines even on holiday weekends

• 3 weeks later...