Note to New Members ×

WTB: small carving/racing boards and boots

oldkey

2 cms ain't much......but we already have a number of 146, 148, 149, 151 and 154 boards. One rider actually has that board....my son's first carving board. I really need some smaller boards for small riders. In the past I have seen 135s and even a 123.....any out there?

Thanks for the efforts

Most of the longer boards on that site are overpriced in my opinion, but $150 isn't too bad for a new board. With these kids you never know if it's going to stick or not, so parents like to go cheap on the fisrt set up (as did I) and then buy up if their kid really gets into carving.

Nick.....I'll send you a seperate email.

Thanks for the continued suggestions....really need one board in the 125 +/- range for a real short guy who has bindings and boots already.

for a small 8 year old. He already has a FP 135, but it is still too big. I know that I saw this size board once before.

Eaglez and Alan.....thanks for your help. I have fulfilled my short term needs except for what's noted above. I expect that after the next alpine races here in MN I will get a couple of other riders that are interested and may contact you again.

Esnipe (www.esnipe.com) is a web based application that allows you to place your highest desired bid on Ebay automatically (without you having to watch the auction) with 6 seconds to go.

Sorry for the delay....just returned from a long weekend in CO.

Matt