• Canada - West and Central
    • Canada - East
    • Europe - West
    • Europe - East or Russia
    • Southeast Asia, Japan
    • Australia or New Zealand
    • Other (where??)

Wow! Great visualization!

I updated my profile with the city (Rome).

If somebody wants to put a flag there too... ;-)

Cheers!

I couldn't find it either. Did you register with the name RicHard?

WillyWhit - the Icon in your Frappr entry is the best ever! I may steal it for next St. Patrick's Day!

IWith an ace up my sleeve and a sneaky Plan B"

8 snowboards, 3 sets of boots, 1 set of skis boots and poles, 3 kayaks, 3 surf skis, 7 paddles, 2 bikes, 2 outboard motors, numerous surfboards, wetsuits....when you list it all like that, maybe I do have too many toys!

I do not think you have too many toys.. I won't list everything like you did but lets start with 3 sports cars, 8 snowboards, 2 kayaks, etc, lets suffice it to say we would both wish we were each other neighbor.

I do not think you have too many toys.. I won't list everything like you did but lets start with 3 sports cars, 8 snowboards, 2 kayaks, etc, lets suffice it to say we would both wish we were each other neighbor.

I have a great mate who lives around the corner who has 4 cars, 2 boats, jet ski, surf boards (almost an unlimited supply), wetsuits, something like 40 fishing rods, etc, etc. Between us we can always find something cool to do!

As they say, he who dies with the most toys still dies. But he who inherits from he who dies with the most toys, they definately win!

Guest Tim Tuthill

Lets see. 3 Street rods,40 Ford Convert,48 Ford woodie, 56 Nomad , 12 snowboards, 11 surfboards. Is this enough crap to keep you in trouble with the wife or what? LOL

Lets see. 3 Street rods,40 Ford Convert,48 Ford woodie, 56 Nomad , 12 snowboards, 11 surfboards. Is this enough crap to keep you in trouble with the wife or what? LOL

Nice collection of stuff Tim but what is a "wife" ? Should I get one of these for my collection? Do they cost very much $$$$?

LOL.

I just have to say it, I`m in the too many toys gets me in trouble with the wife club to.:biggthump

5 Surfboards 4 Wetsuits, 3 Kites 2 Kiteboards,4 Skateboards and 1 Dirtsurfer with lots of crash/sliding gear, 4 Fishing rods and reels, 1 Crossbow and 1 Compound hunting bow, Several Airsoft guns, 1 MTB and 1 Road bike, Lastly, only two snowboards but hey I`ve got at least another two or three on the "must have" list.:rolleyes:

Laughed so hard I almost cried reading about all the other people in the same boat. Go boys, gotta love those toys. My philosophy is that I`m hear for a good time not a long time so I may as well have all the toys I can to maximize my enjoyment.

This thread went from "Where do we live" to an inventory of toys!

It's nice to discover (and share with the child bride) that I'm not the only one whose garage looks like a "Play It Again Sports" franchise....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread went from "Where do we live" to an inventory of toys!

It's nice to discover (and share with the child bride) that I'm not the only one whose garage looks like a "Play It Again Sports" franchise....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like the thread is still working tho - The West just went to first place.