Note to New Members ×

Head Stratus Pro setup

Skwalleur

Just switched to the Heads from an old pair of Raichle 324s this past weekend and liked them. I discovered they were stiffer and the forward lean with the back foot was restricted. I just backed off a little on the power strap and got all the flex I needed. I really like the buckles. The nylon ones on the Raichle tended to get hung up.

Guest Randy S.

Has anyone replaced the power strap that came standard with a real Booster strap? I have a set on my old boots and I'm tempted to swap them out. The stock power strap is only so-so and I loved the Booster on my old UPS boots.

• 11 months later...
Has anyone replaced the power strap that came standard with a real Booster strap? I have a set on my old boots and I'm tempted to swap them out. The stock power strap is only so-so and I loved the Booster on my old UPS boots.

I didn't even ride them with the velcro strap. First thing I did was put my boosters on.

The second thing I did was swap out the tounges. For the stiffer ones. Again, I didn't ride them with the soft ones in.

Has anybody figured out how to adjust the forward lean on the heads? I don't remember and I lost my user's manual.

saddly, I've only been able to wear the boots around my house, and slap them into my bindings a few times.......they have yet to touch snow :(

I'll let ya know more when I have enough snow to not worry about core shots from rocks or enough packed powder to lay a carve in around here ......