Note to New Members ×

WTB: SL board (158-165ish range)

Guest deanj

Anyone have a short board they want to part with? Looking for a quicker turning board for my local crowded slopes. I have a Volkl RT 168, so a Volkl RT 163 SL (or 158) would be perfect....

-D

Guest belmont

Hey-

I got a Burton Factory Prime 164cm 190s, that hasnt seen snow yet. I bought a new board and have decided not to race competitively this year. It is from the 2001 line. $200

Abram

Hey Dean! Howz it goin? I've got an RT 158 SL being tuned up as we speak that has I'm guessing about 15 days on it! I'm torn on if I should sell it or not! It's such a great, lively board with tons of life left in it!

What kind of price range are you looking at? Let me know if you are interested!

Happy trails

Originally posted by Jeffrey Day

Hey Dean! Howz it goin? I've got an RT 158 SL being tuned up as we speak that has I'm guessing about 15 days on it! I'm torn on if I should sell it or not! It's such a great, lively board with tons of life left in it!

What kind of price range are you looking at? Let me know if you are interested!

Happy trails

Heya Jeff... You around? I'm still interested; lets talk!

-D

Guest Jim Robertson
Originally posted by belmont

Hey-

I got a Burton Factory Prime 164cm 190s, that hasnt seen snow yet. I bought a new board and have decided not to race competitively this year. It is from the 2001 line. $200

Abram

I am interested in buying this FP 164. Is it sold yet? If not how can we arrange a transaction ?

Regards ; Jim

Guest polish-racing-team

Jim,

I have a great Burton FP 157 (8.7 radius) that will probably be ideal for your needs. It's a great slalom board with lots of camber and life as well as torsional rigidity.

I'll let it go for $150. It has hardly been riden and is in great shape. Let me know if you're interested - I can even send pix.

Also, I'm a fellow Canuck - so you won't even have to pay duties or taxes.

email me at walter.bak@mpx-int.com

Originally posted by k_t

I have a Burner 162 that I would sell at the right price. Email me an offer off line.

kt

I'd love to email you -- but you have your email turned off... Drop me a line and we'll talk!

-Dean

Guest woodman

I've got a Sims Burner 162cm up for sale on e-bay you can check out. It's in great shape and comes with bindings and a $50.00 Dakine board bag......item #3638984267, let me know,

Woodman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest belmont
Originally posted by Jim Robertson

I am interested in buying this FP 164. Is it sold yet? If not how can we arrange a transaction ?

Regards ; Jim

Hey Jim.....

Are you still interested in the factory prime?

belmont