Madd ebay..and others search?

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was talkin about the 2nd one:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=7205561718

oops...thats just the bids...not the actual auction page.

its just hilarious what some people see some things as "worth" but...obviously ebay is the truest expression of a free market, but when someone places a bid that is just so ridiculously low it has a snowball's chance in hell of actually even coming close to winning...makes zero sense!

Mike's got 3 demo's and if these are the camofauge boards that shaggy had and he's talking about then.. personally its what sold me they road the best.. looked the best and cosmetically where the best..

Anyone else remember at the ECES at the Loaf if these are the ones?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7206211711&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.com%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D7206211711%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Shred

its just hilarious what some people see some things as "worth" but...obviously ebay is the truest expression of a free market, but when someone places a bid that is just so ridiculously low it has a snowball's chance in hell of actually even coming close to winning...makes zero sense!

Those low ball bidders are critical to an auctions success.

If I have an item worth $400, and there is only one person willing to bid that high, the auction will never get very high unless there are a handfull of low ball bidders to bump it up.

Plus, as a buyer, I have scored some awesome deals by throwing out a low bid and hoping for the best.

Yesterday I got a set of 4 nice wheels and tires for my truck for less than the price of only 2 of the tires. I put in a bid, thinking I didn't have "a snowball's chance in hell of actually even coming close to winning"......and I won. :D

Cliff how does it Ride.. I called madd because it is made similar to last years one of a kind.. Bamm board... tell us... how different was it for ya.. Mike may make more...

This board is special,*http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=8428*** it has extra carbon fiber stringers going from tip to tail so it's a bit stiffer than a normal 170, more like a 2006 (f3) ,*So It probably would be great for someone a bit heaver or more aggressive ,, dunno

I would be interested in keeping it contact with the person that*purchases the board to get their feedback as well..

Very cool looking Cliff..

Had to hit me at Xmas time.. all this good stuff... is an Xbox 360 really the it gift ?

Right said Shred

Cliff how does it Ride.. I called madd because it is made similar to last years one of a kind.. Bamm board... tell us... how different was it for ya.. Mike may make more...

I never rode a 'regular' one so I have nothing to compare it to. I find it's too soft for me - I weigh in at 220. If your ever back at Stratton and I still have the board your welcome to try it. Personally I prefer my original series Donek FC.

Cliff

Mike has some demo boards I think I rode.. the04/05 ECES boards..

How does yours compare to those..where you up at the ECES last year..they look the same..

Trying to gage the stiffometer.. is she a 10 or a 1000 on the durometer?

Right said shred..

I also have a beat on thier new experimental side cut.. it suppose to hold like a vise on ice..

post-186-141842209998_thumb.jpg

I was wondering who got that Bamm board, what I know about it , is that those black stripes are carbon fiber stingers..

Mellow are we having the sves over the holidays? if not will you be up in the area in late Feb?

its warming up..yikes this is when I need the ice board for Seven Springs!!!!!

Who's got the Bamm?

Right Said Shred :o

I guess you can't edit ebay with only 15 hours left as far as photos go.. I had Madd send me some pics of the boards.. They look good from what I can tell..

Hey, Mellow..you mean the Peak tommorrow at 8:30 am for a couple of hours..your talking the Friday the 23rd.. right.. if you go Im game... Don't know if the rest are in.. Email the gang.. Thanks..

Right said Shred

post-186-141842210011_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842210013_thumb.jpg