Note to New Members ×

Help me save my burton plates.

Ernie00

Tonight I went riding (the conditions were great), after the 3rd run I broke one of the toe bail clip on my burton bindings. I know there are old but they fit well on my rock board so I would really love to save them. Is it possible to save them and would any of you have the parts?

Good thing my wife bought me a set of TD2 for xmas but I can't get them before then.

Thanks a lot in advance. You can contact me at ernie_c@videotron.ca

burtonb.jpg

burtonb1.jpg

Guest dragon fly jones

Phil F over in Utah I know he has Burto parts and parts and parts. He posts here sometimes and if you searched philfell you would more than likely find him and connect.

Your bindings look similar to mine (Burton Performance) in certain ways, meaning the bails are attached to the toe blocks, wich are themselves riveted to the base plate, wich means they are not removable. The levers can't be installed on the bails, they have to be slid over, which is not an option here. What you need is a lever that can be installed on the bail.

I looked at the bindings that are available on the market now and the lever of two of them would seem to fit: Catek (metal lever) and Snowpro (plastic lever). You could try ton contact Jeff or Dan to see if they could sell you only a lever.

See attached pics.

post-52-141842209396_thumb.jpg

post-52-141842209397_thumb.jpg

post-52-141842209398_thumb.jpg