Note to New Members ×

Women's Carve Session '06

Steph

hrm... why didn't i see this earlier???

that my birthday weekend... i can't get the time off from work unfortunately cause one of the girls went on bedrest.... silly pregnant people... so i need to work extra to cover for a while ;P

but maybe the weekend.... please keep me informed on any discounts the weekend?

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't spoken with my boss yet, but don't really care. i'm in for the end of the week, but skipping out on the weekend (last year my body stopped working, and i really shouldn't hurt myself as badly again), since i should really try to get back for saturday night's work.

and i will have my younger brother with me. is it ok if he comes to shaggy and cheri's for dinner friday? he just wants to ride at stratton and i figured what the hey, but i fear leaving him to his own devices on a friday night in a quaint vermont town.

i'm in, the 5th and 6th. hopefully i won't scare people as much this year.

For the ladies that have emailed me to say that they are coming to Stratton, Jan 5-8th for the Women's Carve Session, I unfortunately have to cancel it for now. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes any of you. I am going to try to plan this again maybe in March. Timing is just very poor right now.

Again ladies, I really apologize :(

I would love to go... but I will be in california at Tahoe up until the seventh at which time I am flying back to boston to meet up with the Brandeis ski team and go into training on the 8th. Coincidentally my Dad lives 15 minutes away from Stratton. Bummer.

Hey Skipuppy,

Where are you staying and riding? Have you connected with any of the Tahoecarvers? www.tahoecarvers.com

I plan on riding a few days at Kirkwood (south shore) after the 1st of Jan.

--Hugh

For the ladies that have emailed me to say that they are coming to Stratton, Jan 5-8th for the Women's Carve Session, I unfortunately have to cancel it for now. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes any of you. I am going to try to plan this again maybe in March. Timing is just very poor right now.

Again ladies, I really apologize :(

Steph

hope its nothing serious, and whatever it is I hope it works out smoothly for ya!

Guest dragonsword5

Ya, I just signed up for this snowboard racing program so I won't be able to do the trip though I was planning on going:o Sorry steph. Good luck though if you get around to setting it up in March :)