Note to New Members ×

old Burton Asym...wall/snow (?)

110/220V

I understand there may be greater interest on another auction site, but the above is for sale:

Burton asym 6(?)...in excellent cond.: light scratches on base/topsheet; dust; and clean nose/tail/edges.

The platebindings are original, and one has a cant. Bindings were mfg'd in Austria for Burton. The edges have no rust and are in great shape. There is no significant base/edge damage other that described.

Silkcreen top/base is crisp, and the board could use a wax. I can hotbox or otherwise service the board to preferences.

Buyer will be responsible for actual shippingrates via USPS to N. America. Please PM your exact shipping address for quote to your general Zip. Local pickup in Mammoth avail. immediately.

All replies will be answered, in the order rec'd. Additional pics avail. tonight. Asking 150/offer...interested Buyers only need reply.

Regards,

110/220

post-1913-141842209323_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842209326_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842209328_thumb.jpg

Guest Salomon Orangge

Haha. An M6. I used to have one of those. Cept I never did find a pair of plates for it back in the day. I had an awesome pair of 3 strap highbacks =).

Ahhh... the memories.