Note to New Members ×

Tomahawk website

Scorpio

This is not their official website but a demo one I made for them since as far as I'm concerned they should have one....

The emailaddress is not correct either, it should be tomahawksnowboards@hotmail.com

If you have any questions about the boards you can always contact me or send the guys at Tomahawk a mail.

I'm riding their new boards right now, the ones with slantwall/titanal construction, and I really like them. Great grip and dampening.

You can see me (xray) riding one on the link below!

http://soulboarders.com/artikel/video.php

Phil, I fully agree with you, Tomahawks are excellent. Built quality is top notch, materials like base (great!) are top of the line and finish is superbe. To make it even better, they ride great as well, very good grip,very good edge to edge and very very stable whilst still giving a good rebound! :thumb:

Neil that 2nd run was way better until the crash which accidentally led to a subluxation as well (dislocated arm). The last part of the turn lying on the ground did it unfortunately.

P.S.

Expect an official website of Tomahawk online soon!

Hey thats something really cool.

I would love to testride a tomahawk. They seem the best priced quality custom raceboards out there to me. (maybe excluding Elan which I want to give a try too but they are as hard to come by as the tomahawks)

BTW: Harald Walder and his brother are still on Tomahawk in the worldcup. According to him Kessler does not provide their best quality to non Swiss Worldcup riders and therefore he didn't change as so many others did.

The Kesslers play an important role in the swiss team but it is also the was the group acts that they get the results they have.

Kessler doesn't even deliver boards to certain people.... Some top WC riders have to order their boards through other persons....