Note to New Members ×

Why???

jdgang

wtf? are those considered collectors items now? Hell I had THREE of them layin around at one point. made a skateboard out of one and benches out of the other two and gave them away...

got any pictures of it as a skateboard? I was going to make a bench out of it and the 171 Kelly slopestyle I got....but who knows my wife says I cant get new until I get ride of old....415$ humm maybe a new donek or coiler :1luvu:

sorry, no pics...it was 10 years ago, no digital, and I dont really take photos

it was a BITCH to ride, and would bottom out on turns. wheelbase was way too long

actually had that astro turf or whatever it is they used to put on surfboards in place of wax, rode it barefoot. indy 215s on it...was fun for a little while

sorry, no pics...it was 10 years ago, no digital, and I dont really take photos

it was a BITCH to ride, and would bottom out on turns. wheelbase was way too long

actually had that astro turf or whatever it is they used to put on surfboards in place of wax, rode it barefoot. indy 215s on it...was fun for a little while

agreed on the bitch to ride if you did not ride it centered...such a noodle no camber...but in powder with the stance set back it rode really good it was a 164....but once you hit the hardpack :flamethro