Note to New Members ×

Alpine Snowboarding Commercials are online

Guest stoked

* infos auf deutsch (german) unter http://www.snowboard-community.de/index.php?showtopic=7763 *

as you might know whoever creates a TV commercial like clip about alpine snowboarding can win cool prizes

1) send clip(s) to info@stoked.at (preferably up to one minute running time)

2) everyone who's commercial is published at stoked.at gets at least a cool t-shirt!

3) at the end of the 2005/2006 season the best clips are awarded with bigger prizes (for example a t-board)!

for some more info and small talk please check out the earlier thread here ...

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=6870

and this thread is about the actual clips so please post your feedback here about how you like them

already one clip is online at http://stoked.at/snowboard_freecarving_clips.html

=) shameless plug.

ok, all kidding aside, this is a Carving slide show (w/music, fx, etc) that I created (took WAY too long to do) and hopefully it will serve as a good teaser! Some of you may be featured in the movie- yes that's right, YOU. =)

things to keep in mind b4 watching:

1. Turn volume up (dim light for added effect !)

2. stoked.at hosting broadband version. Dial up users I have a link for the dial version, it has poor audio & video quality, though, so obviously I don't want people to see that one.

3. i have neither formal training nor a good multimedia computer. With 1 or both, I'm sure I could produce something better.

4. this was made for purely entertainment / promotional purposes.

that being said, please give me your feedback.

thx,

Barry

I kinda like the end credits :)

they won't help Barry though since there will be a poll to determine the best clips

cool clip that was obviously a lot of work and is a pleasure to watch

:lurk: Thanks

Coiler Scene by Tim Carter and latest additions are

Alpine Carving by Pat Moore and oh no title hm it's gonna be

Working Title by Stephen Fleck until I get a title so this clip will be online within the next 3 hours in case you are waiting for it the MULTIMEDIA page has a delay of 6 hours so you might want to click the refresh button if updated page doesn't automatically show up

already 4 commercials online then so cool and of course please keep going thanks

• 1 month later...