Note to New Members ×

Topsheet Protection from Bindings. 3M Paint Protection Film

Linus

I've bought the discs from sean at donek to put under my TD1's. I actually never used them since I mounted different bindings to my axis but they should work. I bought them for $20 including hardware. Sean will probably have to cut some for you but they would certainly work.

• 2 weeks later...

I use, and highly recommend, the Dupont Surlyn tape / Skuff Saver from Tongar . I put it on my kids skis at the start of the season and it keeps the skis tops in great condition.

I clean the skis with wax remover while warming the film in the oven ( lowest setting with door open ) then use a vacuum bagger to apply the tape so it really fits well with no bubbles....trim with a craft knife and you are done.

personally, although I love the graphics and all, I am more concerned wih the working end of the tool- namely, the base. Spend most of your time worrying about the upside down part of the board and you will be very happy. Anyhooo, I think you should throw the binders on the deck, skip the payments to 3M and Tognar, and ride the snot out of the Coiler. If it gets bashed, cest la vie. I used to obsess about an M3 I owned until a wise old German guy told me that high performance machines look better with a bit of real world wear to them... :ices_ange

• 4 months later...