Note to New Members ×

We're in the Wiki

Jack M

Heh, I was wondering where that article came from (noticed the see-also link that showed up at the bottom of the Snowboarding page yesterday or today). Might as well throw the bomberonline link as an external link on there - wikipedians tend to frown on commercial links, but since the alpine community is so small and it's very hard to get information on technique or gear in any place other than online, I've managed to convince the local linkfarm police that bomber was worth keeping on the main snowboarding page. In fact, I used your "physics of a carved snowboard turn" article as an example of how there is useful, non-commercial information on the site as well.

Actually, I'll probably go ahead and add that link now, since you're more attached to bomber than me.

Wikipedia is the best thing ever, isn't it?

I changed some stuff around. It looks a bit messy now but I organized it in a way that I think would best suit a big article. I did that because I hope we'll all put a lot of input into it! I'm a wikiholic, I can't get off wikipedia, and I think it's only fair that alpine snowboarders have a large extensive article. I didn't change any of your origional text but I did add some very basic text to get any new sub sections I added started. Some of you guys with more knowledge than me (that should be most if not all of you) should edit and add to it.