Note to New Members ×

FS: Virus Terminator Extreme Custom

Ray

Paul,

I kindda figured that later ;)

I deleted that post myself. It was a one weekend action to see whether any of bombardeers are interested in bringing an offer. Some boards (who knows maybe even the virus if I place my new order) will go on ebay in november/december.

will you ever come to kirkwood for a day?

Tim,

you got yourself a KILLER board.

Indeed he did!

Hmm, I am not really sure if I really want to meet with him later today and give him the board… maybe I change my mind :rolleyes:

Ahh, no worries Tim, just kidding :p

See ya later!

Congratulations and welcome to the infected club.

Oh yes, Congrats! :biggthump

Ray

Solutions to cavewife problem:

1- get her something expensive that she likes if you got the money(bribe her)

2- park the car somewhere else for 3 days, tell her the car broke down and there is a big bill for the repair. Get the virus and tell her it's a defect board and you got a deal on bomber classified for 50$.

I am sure others will help and offer more original ideas/solutions

:biggthump

I'd love to take my son there to get some boarding in. Kirkwood is where I learned to snowboard back in 2001. It'd be great to hook-up and make some runs together, I've never been back since taking a lesson there on a soft set-up. I'll stay in touch and maybe a few of us can get together at the same time?

Have fun,

Paul

Paul,

Sureeee....let us know in advance. a few of us are season pass holders and each season pass holder can have a 'buddy" who can get a full day pass for half day price.

Flying carpet is my favorite run and every weekend there are some 10-12 carvers around.

Hi Neil,

Yes I lucked out on this purchase. Having never seen a Virus in person, I got the board last night from Ray and was amazed. The board is beautiful and like new. I didn't even see any binding marks and the base is perfect with the PTS tune. The craftsmanship, materials and design are amazing. If it rides as good as it looks, it will truly be my dream board... for now :) Now I have to get some Bomber Titaniums to go with it.

See you at Mammoth and thanks Ray,

Tim

I knew it will make someone happy. I am also glad it found

you Tim! You are a great rider and will have a blast with it.

Buckle up :D

Ray