Note to New Members ×

bEST cONDOM TO rIDE WITH?

Shred Gruumer

jUST WANDERING WHAT HOLDS UP THE BEST FOR YOUR STICK, AND DO YOU ADD EXTRA WAX? WILL OIL BREAK DOWN THE BASE OR SHOULD i STICK WITH GREASE? WHAT BETTER FOR LARGE TERRAIN VS SMALLER TERRAIN .. aND WHAT WITH ALL THE VARIABLE MATERIALS AND TERRAIN WHAT WORKS BETTER?

wHAT WOULD ASLING DO?

rIGHT SAID SHRED! :lol: :biggthump :D :eek:

I have found that hand waxing my hard board gives me great pleasure, but watching my wife or someone else do it while I have a beer in hand is even better :p

You do have to watch how you stroke it because if you do it the wrong way, you will lower the stiffness index and wear out the very desirable camber. :D

It kind of depends. If you are in dense trees, you need something with a thick base. Stumps and roots will wear through your base in no time. Petroleum based waxes are known to cause base failure. So is riding too fast. If an area is roped off, stay out. Slush is OK, unless it's man-made.

I actually pefer to wax both sides of my board. but as stated above it is show much better to watch my wife wax it while I watch while holding a beer. I have heard that by using a petroleum base wax it makes it a much better ride even if you are riding in the valley between two mountaiin or in the forest.

Shred -- it’s kinda a 'sticky' situation you got yer self into. But here is my advice.

First-- get two paper bags - place one directly over each rider's head. The one you have is insurance in case hers tears, breaks or 'comes' off- you are still protected from an ugly face plant.

Second leave your head helmet home - not required for the beginner slopes you obviously are going to 'ride'. As far as the 'helmet' you asked about -- be sure to get the small size for your up and 'coming' test. These are much more user friendly for novices such as yer self and will at least not 'slip' off when you are on the fall line.

Third – get a fresh ‘wax’ job and clean up that ‘business’ end of your FC woody. Also helps if you trim edges by hand – a power base grind is not recommended due to the sensitive areas and natural curves that one my encounter with power tools. Keep it simple and attractive as you can possibly imagine. She may do the same but with a little more work around the crevices.

Fourth – Get a Corvette. Mine came with a condom supply from GM and Corvette Logo which was embossed for better lubrication and feel. Definitely allows for Double Diamond runs.

Fifth – Report back to me on your test and success or failures. If your run fails after this I can get you in touch with Dr. Phil who I hear is a great stick tuner.

:lol: :lol: :biggthump