Note to New Members ×

For Sale- 177 Coiler AM Blue Flame -Excellent

C5 Golfer

I have my beautiful 177 All Mountain Blue Flame top sheet 21.5 waist width for sale in like new condition. Code on the side is 7.6. $450.00. Just don't ride it much - only been ridden a few times at Whistler/Blackcomb.

In the picture those marks you may see is glare from the flash of my cheap camera. Top is in great condition.

post-53-141842205047_thumb.jpg

I'll take it if it's convenient for my weight. Don't know what means 7.6 stiffness index for Coiler.

C5_Golfer, can you drop me a message to `eug at newst dot net` with info about what weight was made this board for?

Thanks,

Potam

Al. I saw you ride it at Crystal once! First day on it I think? Damn, if I could only convince my accountant I would drive up right now and pick it up! Whover gets it is getting a creampuff of a ride. "Only ridden to the Snorting Elk by a little old golfer from the Northwest" :biggthump

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, I would be interested to know what the shipping to Russia was?

Super nice board! Props to Russia!

Don't know how much costs shipping to Russia, but I guss a lot. I have friends in the US, they'll bring it to me, so it will cost me only beer or vodka (or mix of beer and vodka) that we will drink together ;)