Note to New Members ×

has cmc thrown in the towel??????

spcarves2

Guest Randy S.

Are you kidding me? $1199 starting bid. :eek:

It is 4 boards, but only 2 are really rideable and even those two are well-used and/or repaired. That's the biggest ripoff auction I've seen in a long time.

You could buy 2-3 brand new Doneks for that price.

It's interesting to see how other's perceive their own quiver. It's worth far more to Curt than to anyone else. I'm the same way about many of my boards....

If I were the current Madd R&D VP, I'd buy these to figure what happend last year. (duck for cover)

It's interesting to see how other's perceive their own quiver. It's worth far more to Curt than to anyone else. I'm the same way about many of my boards....

Are we sure that's Curt's stuff? If you look at the past history of that bidder, there have been sales of shampoo, chick flicks, stuff like that... or maybe he's more sensitive than we know?

Are we sure that's Curt's stuff? If you look at the past history of that bidder, there have been sales of shampoo, chick flicks, stuff like that... or maybe he's more sensitive than we know?

This isn't anything to do with Curt, but my last (2) ebay purchases were from people selling "other's stuff", which is technically against ebay policy unless you mention it. In one instance, the wheels were bad and the seller claimed "Not my problem, deal with my friend". All in all, a bad situation.

Sounds like the skateboarding thing is going well for him. Perhaps a larger gig than alpine freeriding will ever be. Good for Curt. Wish him lots of luck....

Curt has been doing very well racing skateboards He just finished sixth in open at nationals in Breck. and I think he is selling stuff so he can pay for travel and skate stuff.
Billy speaks the truth.check it out:Breck Tight Slalom Results On 8/20/2005 Dan Gesmer / Seismic + 3dm wrote in from 63.145.xxx.xxx:

High Peaks Drifter / Radikal Trucks U.S. Nationals

August 20, 2005

Breckenridge, Colorado, USA

TIGHT SLALOM - FINAL RESULTS

PRO CLASS

1 Chris Barker

2 Mike Maysey

3 David Pirnack

4 Richy Carrasco

5 Kenny Mollica

6 David Hackett

7 Jason Mitchell