Note to New Members ×

It Just Keeps Coming! Working The Knee Deep Night Shift!

barryj

Riding at Boreal tonight and it was Sooo deep that you  literally had to Walk Off The Upper Mtn. Accelerator Lift to get through the pow to get to a spot to get moving!

Love my Moss snowstick PQ60! :1luvu:   It has really earned it's keep this winter!  I usually reserve it just for pow days and might put 10+ pow days on it in a regular season and 60+ on my hard charging carving boards ...but this season it's been  just the opposite!   The groomer days have been few and far between! 

Easily 3ft of snow in 8? hours on Donner summit and there was maybe 3  other people max on the whole mtn. when I was there 6-8pm. :eplus2:    Just too deep for most people that didn't have a pow specific setup. ☠️    When I first got there I saw a couple of people wallowing in the same spot after they pitched into the white room while I was on my 1st and 2nd run!!  When they finally did get down they were 1 and done!

I didn't get hit and I didn't fall!  That's a Good Day....or Night! 🎉 

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 3

Dang, that looks and sounds amazing.  Deep powder, great trails, no crowds, perfect board and not much wind either?  Looks like they do a good job with illuminating the slopes, too.  Thanks for sharing and slash the powder for all of us.