Note to New Members ×

FS: Burton , Sims , Blackpro , boards and bindings

Guest Frappe

Guest Frappe

All this sunshine is making me question the ever-reducing space in my basement, so here's some boards and bindings I'd love to sell:

1. Sims FCII, 166 . This is an older board, pretty vintage (hear that Bryan?) It uses an older 5/6-hole star pattern insert pattern, and comes with vintage Sims bindings to match.

I don't know how it rides, as I haven't ridden it since purchasing over a year ago. It's been kept in storage wax. The base is in great shape, and has a neat graphic on it, and the top has a few surface scratches but nothing detrimental to performance.

Asking $120 + shipping

2. Burton Factory Prime, 164 , 19cm waist, 11.78 (IIRC) sidecut . Great board, ridden about 10 times this last season, making 14 days on the hill total. Hasn't noodled yet by any means, it's snappy and fun, but the SCR combined with the length just doesn't suit my style.

It's the black topsheet with orange sides year, if that means a year to anyone. Base is fine, and I will wax with Dominator Zoom or Swix Base Prep at buyer's request, and will leave it on as storage-wax as well, if requested. Topsheet has a bit of scratch-haze (don't use a brillo pad to remove adhesive residue, FYI) but nothing that couldn't be buffed out if you're picky.

Great board, especially to start with.

$125 + shipping

3. Blackpro , 160. 100% new, never ridden. has a softer flex, would be a great board for someone with a light build. Cool half-tone pattern on the topsheet, pictures to be posted later.

$150 + shipping

1 Set Catek mounting disk set, to be used as a second-board kit, used very little. Golden orange in colour! Can include either newer or older kingpin types.

$100 + shipping

Also, I've got a Burton Charger, 156, with your choice of Mission bindings and Nitro Team boots, or Burton SI bindings and boots, if anyone's looking for a soft setup or a gift to get a friend into the sport. This is the deck I re-learned on, and it's a good board for a beginner.

Make an offer, specifiy which boot/binding set you want.

All prices are OBO , of course.

I've also got a set of Catek Olympics, standard bails and long plate, that I would love to trade for a set with Stepins and either plate size, could work something out w/cash.

Reply here or use email: sunistrimzaATgmail.com

I'll post pictures by request, and I'll post specs when I get home and can find them out.

Thanks for looking!

Hey Frank. can you send me a photo of the boards lined up? Front and back? Perhaps we can put a deal together together. Shipping 2 or three is always better.

How did it go on your ID?? Rode the crap out of mine. Put several riders on my 185 Race and they are "Believers" now too. Need another one before next season. The creator was kind enough to send me a 162,168 and a 185cm but it has been a hard season on boards. It is a good sign yours is not up for sale!!

Bryan

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in your standard bail Cateks. I have a pair of slightly used Olympic long-plate step-ins with heels. Mine were the last year before they switched to the smaller kingpin and 360' disk hole pattern.

What year are yours and condition? Pics?

Hugh

offline: dalton_5(at)sbcglobal.net