Note to New Members ×

volant !73 stainless cap

biscote3

How much would it be worth? I got three of these from a guy that worked at volant and sold them t me before they closed. I used this one twice this last season and i swear they are the best boards ive ever ridden!!! but anyways let me know, if someone hits me with the right price I might move to another board.

Email me with offers!!! for I get alittle lazy with checking this forum when its not snow time....lates

Super fun board! Lots of sidecut. I think you will find sort of a split amoung those that have ridden the board here on BOL. They had a tendency to come apart. Fairly soft boards. So for the bigger/heavier riders they may be questionable. I have one and it rode it a couple partical days. Fun snappy(for a short time) and very cool looking. Kurt, you are a bigger guy , so , know that it might not last a long time for you? Mine did not delam yet, however the camber is GONE. Rides more like an old Sims Terry "Skidwell" now. Almost concaved after couple half days. I think I didn't give it much slack. Hope that helps. I would still like to get a brand new old stock for the collection. Caus the SS is just so bling bling!! Not to mention the novalty factor. Bryan

I rode mine for 5 years. I felt it was pretty stiff and very tortionally stiff. Still had plenty of camber left when I sold it this last season and I weigh about 220. There are still days I have to remind myself why I sold it, needed the money to try different boards. Now I have 4 of them and can't say I've gained a whole lot over the Volant 173.

Hmm, I wonder if mine is somehow different or what? I still have mine. I think it was new or near new when I gpt it. I will have to get it out and look at it again. I recall it would lay flat on the floor with no camber. I was getting concerned when I put it away. I liked it for the quick turns. I just tend to prefer the big boards overall. It sure is a cool looking board. It would be tempting to polish one to a bright chrome finish just for fun. Probably not good on a bright day though :D