Note to New Members ×

Alpine snowboarding Instructors

ravenlost2

Hey all, new to this forum and thanks for all the info.  Just getting some Alpine snowboarding gear again after a 10yr hiatus (just been snowboarding in soft boots over the past 10yrs)  I only rode about 2yrs or so back then though.. So question is does anyone have an recommendation for a good alpine board instructor? I'm based in NYC but willing to fly to spend a few days working with whomever to get legs back. Thanks in advance.  

ravenlost2,
Make sure to frequent the local "RideBoard" section of this forum. Under the "Southwest Northeast" heading you will find updates to Mountain Creek ski resort located in Vernon NJ. I and a few others will post from time to time. Make sure to post the days you are thinking about riding and one of us will reply. I am always riding first lift on weekend mornings along with a few other hard-booters. There is always some one around to give you a few pointers at MC and I can help you out as well.

Jt

• Like 1