Note to New Members ×

Final Weekend @ Loon

Enzo

Any of you fellas coming up north this weekend? Weather looks nice. Last weekend most trails were mashed potatoes by mid-morning, but Coolidge St. was still hero snow 'til about noon. I'll be there Saturday morning around the West Basin.

Originally posted by Enzo

Any of you fellas coming up north this weekend? Weather looks nice. Last weekend most trails were mashed potatoes by mid-morning, but Coolidge St. was still hero snow 'til about noon. I'll be there Saturday morning around the West Basin. [/QUOT

guy im all over it like suzy stink finger on prom night. ill be out there with my shot shots and muscle shirt. the gash will be lovin it.

hey hot rod I'll try to meet ya in the pahkin' lot with my IROC-Z. If not I'll see ya on the hill--ya can't miss those new Donek/Team Marlboro red rockets. great door stoppers eh?

Muscle shirt...nah...I'm thinkin' about going 80's cheese-style with some purple pata-gucci pants, Bula headband, and some Revos. :D

I'm gonna try and go up with a buddy of mine who's an ambassador (and a skier) over there. No plates for me this time of year though. I've been tossed over the handlebars a few times in the slush so I'll stick with a BX board and softies.

I'll probably have a straw cowboy hat on trying to rip turns where ever it's firm enough. Say "Hi" if ya get the chance.

Dave Pushee...are you gonna be there?

Originally posted by Rusty

I'm gonna try and go up with a buddy of mine who's an ambassador (and a skier) over there. No plates for me this time of year though. I've been tossed over the handlebars a few times in the slush so I'll stick with a BX board and softies.

I'll probably have a straw cowboy hat on trying to rip turns where ever it's firm enough. Say "Hi" if ya get the chance.

Dave Pushee...are you gonna be there?

Rusty,

I decided to hang it up after last Saturday. It was so sweet that I didn't think I could top it and that I shouldn't try.

It's always good to close out the season on a high note.

I haven't actually put the board away, but I did tell my wife I was done.

It was great meeting you and working the bumps on dipper.

- Dave

My mother-in-law was up at Loon yesterday and she's going again today. She said the West Basin was closed...just the gondola and North Peak were open. Coverage was good last Saturday and Sunday so it looks like they're saving the trails for the upcoming weekend.