Note to New Members ×

Snowperformance camp

nekdut

Hi All,

I just got this email from Sean Cassidy:

---------------------

All,

Thanks for your patience while we figured out late spring/early summer plans. The folks at Mammoth finally wrapped up nationals and just got back to us with available dates for an alpine snowboard camp. We were unable to work out a May session so the next available dates are Friday June 3rd through Sunday June 5th . This camp will focus on improving freeriding as well as race skills. The price is $675 and includes:

* 3 Days lift tickets

* 3 Nights slopeside lodging at the Mammoth Mountain Inn

* 3 Meals per day

* Private lane space and training course

* Snowboard Tuning Clinic

* Daily Digital Analysis and plenty of individual feedback after each session

* Demos from Donek and Bomber (must be requested ahead of time)

* Lots of socializing

We need a minimum of six riders signed up and deposits sent in NLT the end of April to green light the camp, so if you are interested please let myself or Gavin (253-569-3713) know soon. Also, Gavin will be running a group of skiers as well, so feel free to bring along your two-planked (unenlightened) friends. Mammoth has received a massive amount of snowfall this year and as of today they are reporting a base depth of 14-16 FEET, so I think there will be plenty of the white stuff around for some fun in the sun in the Sierras. Hope to see you in June.

Regards,

Sean

www.snowperformance.com

-------------------

I plan on attending. Anyone else?

Hey tahoecarvers! Make the drive out to Mammoth! The 120 will be open by then and will shorten your route quite a bit.

Nekdut,

Thanks for the plug for our freecarve/race camp. I kind of balked at posting anything immediately on Bomber because I did not want it to appear that the Snowperformance Camp was intended to steal any of Phil's thunder. We had in fact planned to run our camp on May 20th but were unable to get a committment from the resort as there is a bunch of US team training around then. Since we already had some folks with money sent in who wanted to check out Mammoth, we went to the next best date available. I am encouraged by the responses to Phil's post because 1) These guys are great race coaches and 2) it shows that there are more and more riders interested in the sport, especially at the competitive level.

On the bright side, I have gotten alot of positive responses, especially from the Tahoe contingent, so I am really looking forward to checking out the scene at Mammoth.:)

Regards,

Sean

Snowperformance

Originally posted by nekdut

Hi All,

I just got this email from Sean Cassidy:

---------------------

All,

Thanks for your patience while we figured out late spring/early summer plans. The folks at Mammoth finally wrapped up nationals and just got back to us with available dates for an alpine snowboard camp. We were unable to work out a May session so the next available dates are Friday June 3rd through Sunday June 5th . This camp will focus on improving freeriding as well as race skills. The price is $675 and includes:

* 3 Days lift tickets

* 3 Nights slopeside lodging at the Mammoth Mountain Inn

* 3 Meals per day

* Private lane space and training course

* Snowboard Tuning Clinic

* Daily Digital Analysis and plenty of individual feedback after each session

* Demos from Donek and Bomber (must be requested ahead of time)

* Lots of socializing

We need a minimum of six riders signed up and deposits sent in NLT the end of April to green light the camp, so if you are interested please let myself or Gavin (253-569-3713) know soon. Also, Gavin will be running a group of skiers as well, so feel free to bring along your two-planked (unenlightened) friends. Mammoth has received a massive amount of snowfall this year and as of today they are reporting a base depth of 14-16 FEET, so I think there will be plenty of the white stuff around for some fun in the sun in the Sierras. Hope to see you in June.

Regards,

Sean

www.snowperformance.com

-------------------

I plan on attending. Anyone else?

Hey tahoecarvers! Make the drive out to Mammoth! The 120 will be open by then and will shorten your route quite a bit.

I HIGHLY recommend this camp. If you are a beginner or expert, this camp can help you get to the next level. When I attended the camp in Sun Peaks 2 years ago, I was amazed at the individual attention I got during the entire day of riding. Then to top it off I got to watch it all on video analysis after each day. For all you So Cal riders, this is a great opportunity. Take advantage. You will not regret it.

Tim