Note to New Members ×

SOLD! COILER NIRVANA BALANCE 174 $450.00 obo SHIPPED CONUS

snowburn

Time to thin the quiver. I have a very lightly used Coiler custom made for Zack @Yeertha. I'm the second owner. This board has been ridden approx. 15-20 half days total between both owners. Board is in really nice shape. Base is near perfect 9.5 and top sheet has a couple very minor scratches and a couple of very small top sheet chips from lift lines. Edges are still stock angles and lightly honed. No base repairs and no base grind. Board has been well taken care of and has been in storage wax since last spring. I have too many boards to choose from.  Side wall code are T 174 NFCB 019 ZP - 6.3+5 and was built for a rider at 180lbs/82kg. Waist 20cm. Side cut 11.5/13.7/13 Center stance 19.5" range 18-21". I can email more pics. Send me a PM for more details. 

20220301_140846[1].jpg

20220301_141850[1].jpg

Edited by snowburn
  • Like 1

• snowburn changed the title to COILER NIRVANA BALANCE 174 $500.00 SHIPPED CONUS
  • snowburn changed the title to COILER NIRVANA BALANCE 174 $450.00 obo SHIPPED CONUS
  • 1 month later...
  • snowburn changed the title to SOLD! COILER NIRVANA BALANCE 174 $450.00 obo SHIPPED CONUS