Note to New Members ×

FS: CarveBoard

JoelP

An 8 ply CarveBoard. I haven't used it much, maybe a total of 2 miles on it. It does have some minor scratches from my learning curve but no major damage anywhere. It's ready to go. I have a Stik also and use that in the skate park so that is why I don't get to use this one much.

$200.00 + shipping

thanks, Joel

post-242-141842203521_thumb.jpg

Mark,

I am not that good a skater to compare against a regular deck. Kids on other decks blow me away but the Stik works good for me because i just like to cruise around the bowls and get a quick workout with a surf feeling. Overall I think the Stik is better for that. Most of the kids think I am on a longboard and think it's a pretty cool deck. For kick turning and goofing around the Stik may be the ticket....it's very stable. If you want to start getting bigger air then the Stik may be a bit to big/heavy.

The CarveBoard is the weapon for long stretches of asphalt. it handles the steeps much better by carving harder into turns.

I would compare them by saying the CarveBoard is comparable to our Carving/Freecarve boards and the Stik is the AllMtn board.

That isn't much but I hope that helps.

Joel

• 2 weeks later...