Note to New Members ×

Nephew needs housing SLC, Deer Valley Area

carvedog

Hey Gang.....first the good news. Our mountain up here just got about 30" - Sun Valley that is for those who don't know me. Went from WROD to game on real quick. Hope you are getting some. 

My nephew is doing a student teaching with Deer Valley this winter to finish his teaching requirement to be a sports trainer. He is a snowboarder at heart thanks to me, but Deer Valley. Still better than going to Atlanta for the winter which was his other intern offer. He arrives in the SLC area tomorrow and has not been able to find housing. He is in a motel for several days right now, but is looking for a place....to rent....to share....Open to work trade....

He is the sweetest guy 23 or 24 now, worked as a church camp counselor in the summers until this summer when he worked on the Middle Fork of the Salmon doing some rafting. He is getting into climbing a bit. does a lot of refereeing for various sports.  Does not smoke or drink. Very polite, level headed, down to earth guy....my sister raised him right. So if you know of anything please reach out. He is not desperate yet, but staying in a motel for the winter is not sustainable on interns wages. 

Thanks in advance.