Note to New Members ×

D-Sub - please tell me you are out riding today!

Mike T

Bachelor has it's deppest base of the year as we speak!

All I can say is KEEP SNOWING, because I move to Bend on May 1, and would love nothing more than for Bachelor to be open for the month of May. MHM is open but still with very limited terrain.

rode til it got horribly tracked as is customary for bach.

BUT...summit hasnt opened yet! and is supposed to tomorrow!!!!! might even be sunny!

I dont think Im gonna be able to sleep tonight:)

snow was BADASS today. best its been in a LONG time. it got cold so it was dry and light. very fun. no boot pain, no visibility probs, just fun ridin

too bad my girl cant keep up:)

Originally posted by D-Sub

rode til it got horribly tracked as is customary for bach.

You know me, I manage to have fun even when it gets tracked. Jason, Bonnie and I had some serious fun in the trees last weekend. I bet the tree runs off Sunrise/Rainbow are great now.

Originally posted by Galen

Hey Mike, wil a few more big dumps change the status of MHES?:D

Realistically, we'd probably need about 5' of snow to do a May event at TLine. Gotta cover the rocks at TLine. It's too late to put together anything as involved as I was planning MHES to be, with after-riding activities. But if we do get enough snow it should be no problem to oragnize a "show up and ride" weekend.

Let's see how the weather goes for the next few weeks - it does look more promising than at any point this season!

Maybe I un-jinxed the season by putting a summer coat of wax on my favorite boards

:confused: