Note to New Members ×

Race-Werks sale

Mike T

Race-Werks is the retail arm of Sun Valley Ski Tools... http://www.race-werks.com

They've got a bunch of stuff on sale, including tools and wax at 20% off. I just stocked up on wax and rounded out my collection of bevel guides, and picked up a couple of new files.

If you've always wanted a P-Tex gun, it can be had for just over $100.

Wow. I don't believe it. I placed my order yesterday afternoon with RaceWerks. A few minutes ago my package arrived! SWEET! I even asked for ground shipping and expected it next week.

Props go out to RaceWerks. Thanks! :D

Originally posted by Tommy D

Wow. I don't believe it. I placed my order yesterday afternoon with RaceWerks. A few minutes ago my package arrived! SWEET! I even asked for ground shipping and expected it next week.

Props go out to RaceWerks. Thanks! :D

I've never gotten any overnight package from them, but always prompt shipping and Scott has been really helpful on several occasions, picking out the right tools for what I'm trying to do and explaining hwo to use them, etc. They definitely deserve props!

I've had good experiences with Tognar as well, same level of service. I usually winding up ordering something from both places once a season.