Note to New Members ×

Timberline reopens

Keenan

22 hours ago, jburk said:

Has anyone won the Timberline lottery yet and made it up there?  It looks like it sells out in a minute or less. 

I tried it the first day.  They were supposed to go on sale at 9AM I logged on at 8:55 and they were all taken.

I think the system now has an updated message about "too early"; as a web developer, I can see how you'd want an different error message about the store not being open yet for the day, but the 1.0 version of the website on the first day would easily confuse "yesterday was sold out" with "it's too early for today's passes to be available yet". 

Yup, looks like at least it has a more informative message:

Screenshot_20200517-193758.png

I'll be trying a couple of time this week at 9:00:01.  

• 1 month later...

Rode July 5! The death ice was strong in the A.M., but it softened up some by 11. Lotta ski camp action, all the lanes were full of kids. It was good to finalize my season with a visit to the Hood. Spent most of the morning on the new to me Oxygen 164 SBX. I am happy with it-gonna be a keeper. Ahh, now to wait patiently for December...

• Like 2