Note to New Members ×

Another NH/ME Storm!!

Enzo

It's only Thursday and weather.com has already issued a severe winter weather warning for NH and Maine for the upcoming weekend.

"... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM FRIDAY TO MIDNIGHT SUNDAY..."

The powdah's gonna be wicked pissah this weekend at Loon!!

yo enzo, im making a day trip up sat am. but ive got to make it back my in the pm. my grandfathers wake is on sundee kinda cant miss that, eh rights. can you give me some info on what the weather people are saying about the roads saturday night. also when was the last time that they shut down 93 due to tha wetha . ive been waiting for this sh!t all winta, we'll see what the prior's got in her. let me know tonight if you could,ill buy ya a pint at the bunny room,pis on fod! jd ova

jd-

sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Every once in a while 93 shuts down especially around New Hampton. You can always take Route 3 if 93 closes.

here's the current weather report from WMUR:

Saturday: Wet snow arrives around 8:00-9:00am. It hits its peak between Noon and lasts well into the evening and overnight. Expected accumulation: 8-12 inches in the North Country, 10-15 inches in the Mount Washington Valley, with 12-20 inches or more possible in the White Mountains. Increasingly windy throughout the day. Highs: 32 to 35. Winds: East 5-20 mph with higher gusts. Strongest winds on the southern slopes and south of the Mountains.