Note to New Members ×

***Looking for Snow Wave ambassadors***

Corran

We're looking for people to promote the new Snow Wave board. Is that you?

This is a truly unique design, and a radical departure from normal snowboard design. While we are not the first to make a purely surf inspired shape for snowboarding (after all, snowboarding came from surfing), how we've done this is just slightly different to the degree that its a truly inspiring board to ride.

Do you live somewhere that gets a lot of snow (it needs about 30cm/12" of fresh snow to function correctly)? Do you do a fair amount of back country riding, rather than ski centers?

If that's you, we'd like to talk to you about being on our ambassador team. Send me a PM or email to corran@soulwaterman.com if you're interested in getting one of these to... well... to love... and promote for us! We're doing this over the weekend as production starts Monday, and we won't pull from inventory for the ambassador program - all ambassador boards will be added to our normal inventory production.

You can read more about it here: https://www.soulwaterman.com/collections/…/products/snowwave

Niseko_top_165_f82738b4-dbac-44a4-b598-517ca98d4c9e_1024x1024.png

3 hours ago, lonbordin said:

What's the width across the last set of 4x4 binding inserts?  Any video of it in action?

When I tested the proto at the end of last season I was more interested in testing than filming, and we got a sweet total of zero footage. The biggest change from the proto is the secondary row of inserts that allows you to screw in a series of grip nuggets to ride it bindingless if and when you want. The proto never had this and was just EVA  deck pad that I was not thrilled with.

Width over inserts is between 280-290mm depending on where you measure it. It's 340mm at the widest point.
Corran