Note to New Members ×

2017 UPZ RC-10 Flo liners

kawiboy

These liners were used 8 times this past season. Heat molded once. All heel hooks and other adjustment pads are included. These were in my 28.5 mp. Shows 9 1/2 on liner. One set of hooks are in the right liner already. $50 obo plus shipping. Let me know if I'm outta line with the cost. Also, I'll send pics if interested. Too small of an attachment allowance even with compression.

20180806_205526 - 1.jpg

20180806_205550 - 1.jpg

20180806_205608 - 1.jpg

20180806_205640 - 1.jpg

Edited by kawiboy
Price reduction

Hey there, Interested in these. Wouldn't mind picking up a pair.

Just a few questions.

1. How did you find the liners in terms of heat moldability?

2. How about comfort and warmth?

3. Why are you selling them?

4. In your opinion are they on par with say the top of the line Intuition Dream Liner since they are priced similarly? Trying to decide between these and yours.

Sorry that my answers may not be very good as these were my 1st heat moldable pair.

1. They were pretty snug on the feet then they fit good after the heat molding.

2. Warmth was good and the comfort was good except I have tailors bunions so I wanted to try something with a little more volume. These are medium.

3. I'm selling them cause I bought Intuition liners because I wanted a wrap instead of a tongue.

4. I don't know how all the Intuitions are but I would say they aren't on par. I'd sell mine for 100. 150 was too high.