Note to New Members ×

For Sale or Trade - Prior WCR 175

CarveItUp

I've got a Prior WCR 175 with 18cm waist. Not sure exactly of side cut. I bought it used a couple of season's ago and have only ridden it maybe 5 times since. It is too stiff for me. It is built for somebody about 165 - 200 lbs. I am 140 and I like a softer flex.

Top sheet is white with red and black hawaiian floral print down one side.

There are a couple of nicks in the top sheet and a little of the clear coat came off when I removed a sticker. Chris Prior assured me this will in no way affect the board and you could simply recoat it if you want. Edges and base are in very good condition. Lots of camber.

Pics at http://www.carveitup.net/prior.html

Looking to trade for a softer board in the 164-169 range. Burton Alp or Ultra Prime or other boards with slightly soft flex would be fine.

I could also part with it for $250CDN plus shipping.

Please email me at carveitup@mail.com

Derek

Burlington, Ontario

www.carveitup.net

Hey Derek: I was looking at the specs on the Prior website and the widths for WCRs around the 175 length were 19cm to 19.5cm.

This would lead me to believe that the specs have possibly changed since the production of your board, the board is a custom shape, or mabe it is 19cm wide. I don't mean to second guess you, but are you sure on the 18cm width?

Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention that I have an older 164 Alp (in good condition) in the last email. Let me know on the width and if possibly interested in Alp trade + $$$.