Note to New Members ×

**SOLD**Anyone Interested In a 164 Burton Race Core Indium?

B4SCHL

New member and first time posting on this site. The reason for me posting is that I have a board that I don't want to go to waste and I hope someone would be interested in it. I purchased this board recently just for the bindings that were on it and now I have no use for the board. This board is in good condition. the base and edges are perfect but the top sheet has some scuffs and some  minor wear as shown in one of the pictures.

Really any offer +shipping would be great. I could be willing to trade for a directional free ride board 158-162cm of equal or similar value Just don't want to let it sit around any longer in the shop and hope someone might have a use for it.

Thanks for you interest, I am not a scammer just an old guy rider!

Tom

303.jpg

305.jpg

304.jpg

Edited by B4SCHL
Update

for those who might look at this, but have 4x4 discs for TDs, I have the Burton centers and would trade for 4x4s or we could make a deal not as trade. Not trying to hijack this thread, but I was thinking this might help with the sale of this fine board.