Note to New Members ×

Oxess 170 RG w/ Bomber TD1 Bindings

therilesh

I bought this board on here back in summer and threw some TD1's on it, it's an awesome board with a perfect base (coat of hydrocarbon race wax on it at the moment), it's just too skinny for me. Board is also meant for a lighter rider.

Stance is about 19"

18 Width

14 SCR

Bindings are in near perfect condition, except for a few scratches and could maybe use some new hardware.

$400 + Shipping (OBO) 

BOARD IS SOLD

TD1 Bindings still available 

C8053C13-4E44-4940-803D-4B53D7A4DA73.jpeg

95F48E0D-3DEE-4891-BFCF-DBCA6D04AA27.jpeg

Edited by therilesh

I don't like to comment on other people's sales, but in this case I think I can provide some useful info.  I went back through the forum and figured out that this appears to be the RG 170 that I sold to SEJ, who then sold it to therelish.  That board was in nice shape except the edges were getting somewhat thin.  The past "bargain" sale prices have reflected that.  It's still a great deal, but like any sale here it's best to ask for a few more detailed photos to avoid any misunderstandings.  

9 hours ago, Wolf said:

I don't like to comment on other people's sales, but in this case I think I can provide some useful info.  I went back through the forum and figured out that this appears to be the RG 170 that I sold to SEJ, who then sold it to therelish.  That board was in nice shape except the edges were getting somewhat thin.  The past "bargain" sale prices have reflected that.  It's still a great deal, but like any sale here it's best to ask for a few more detailed photos to avoid any misunderstandings.  

yea edges are a bit thin but still extremely sharp, cut my hand on them a few times ?. I will post pictures of the edges when I get a chance