Note to New Members ×

Board Boots Bindings - Axer Ex Carve 176, Burton Wind 28.5 (US 9.5), SnowPro Race,

Bury Rail

Asking $300 for all, Buyer pays Shipping. (I'll Pack it properly for no $)

Great Intro Kit for a tall person wanting to give Hard-Booting a try without breaking the bank.

Board: Axer (S Korea) 176 Extreme Carver (from what I know this was based on the Swoard Extreme Carve boards).- Ridden no more than 10days, No dings, a few very minor scuffs, Never Base Ground, Edges only ever De-Burred. It's stiff and has a lot of life left in it.

Boots: Burton Wind Size 28.5 Mondo/ US 9.5. - Immaculate condition, I doubt there's a better condition pair out there. Shells are still supple, always stored indoors. I had Toe Box Punched/Widened to make them a bit roomier.  

Bindings: SnowPro Race bail bindings. - Immaculate Condition dialed in to fit the boots perfectly.

I'm not sure what Shipping will cost, willing to find that out for serious buyers. Paypal payment. More pix can be emailed if you need.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_E0775.JPG

IMG_E1221.JPG

IMG_E1224.JPG

Hi The Marker,

Thanks for the reply.

Waist width of the board is: 228mm (22.8cm) at the center. (see pic)

The Sidecut radius is: not printed on the board... so I'd be guessing if I said anything.

I was told by somebody here on Bomber Online that the Board was made by Monson Boards (monsonboards.com) a production shop in Utah here in the US, and the boards they made for Axer were basically copies of Swoard Extreme Carve Boards, so maybe a search of C.2014/2015 Swoard boards of the same length would give you a better Idea of the Sidecut, or a call to Monson.

Hope this helps, I'll try to respond quicker from here on out: didn't have notifications turned on earlier.

Peace, A.

IMG_E1265.JPG

Hi Martok_carver.

Still available, and I'm willing to ship to Canada however need to find out what that entails.

It's Sat pm now so I'm going to have to wait till Mon/Tues to visit Fedex or US post office to find out shipping cost as well as if there's any import/export duties etc.

My guess on $ for shipping within US is +/- $80usd so I'm guessing Nova Scotia/Canada will be more.

If you are still interested, send me PM (personal message) here on Bomber and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

A.

• 1 month later...

Hi bobdea,

Slow-reply; I was having trouble signing into Bomber forums last few days.

So; I'm am willing to trade for Catek Soft bindings so long as they are the FR2 Pro EVO model. http://www.catek.com/FR2-soft-binding.htm

They also need to be in as good a shape as my gear I'm listing here.

Send me pix of yours if they are the above and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

A.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...