Note to New Members ×

Catek D3 elastomers-just need 1 piece

jl1

Is the power plate pad the small pad (of which there are two per binding?).  If so, you can make a "good enough" substitute by stacking up some rubber sheet to the right height and then wrapping some electrical tape around your makeshift pad and aluminum that engages with it.  So the elastomer plus electrical tape height will add up to the height of the proper pad.  It looks hillbilly, buy has worked for me.  I'm out of town now, but could take a picture for you next week to show what I'm trying to describe.

Edited by Wolf

10 hours ago, Wolf said:

Is the power plate pad the small pad (of which there are two per binding?).  If so, you can make a "good enough" substitute by stacking up some rubber sheet to the right height and then wrapping some electrical tape around your makeshift pad and aluminum that engages with it.  So the elastomer plus electrical tape height will add up to the height of the proper pad.  It looks hillbilly, buy has worked for me.  I'm out of town now, but could take a picture for you next week to show what I'm trying to describe.

Yep-that is the piece I need-lost one somehow-I was going to fashion one out of some thick rubber/cork material I have laying around but you never know -hoping someone has a set-Shoot me a pic when you have a chance-Thanks