Note to New Members ×

Burton Factory Prime 6.4 SOLD!

barryj

1999 Burton  FP 6.4    Hardly seen any use.   Base and edges are perfect.  No sidewall dents or scratches.    Noseguard is perfect.

A couple of topsheet nicks (shown) on the nose and some vague plate binding shadow on the topsheet.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by barryj

howdy barryj

how bad is the binding suck? and is the base good or on the drier side?

and would you consider $100 clams shipped? and I saw you leaving the whitefish baselodge with

your virus a few years ago and should have stopped you to chat? did not see you on the hill that day.

what did you think of whitefish resort and the runs?...

west carven

Hey Wes

Taking a better look...I wouldn't call it binding suck...more like top sheet binding shadow.   Can't really even get a photo of it...... you can't feel it but you can see partial  (toeside ) outline of  old Ibex binding placements

As for the base, I can still scrape  (old) wax off the base.....that striated hippy dippy base color makes it hard to tell!!

How about splitting the shipping with me?............it's freaking light and can't be too much to Big Mtn.   Give me your zip and I'll get it weighed tomorrow. 

FYI: Yellow is the lightest and fastest color!! 

Yeah,  I was passing thru on business and spent the morning at the Fish.  Seemed like a great local Mtn. for what little time I was there.  I remember kind of sloppy spring conditions down low and ice fog up top ??  So I stayed down low and was done early when it turned to slush. 

Edited by barryj