Note to New Members ×

Best tune, grind, structure in Park City ? Emdee ? anyone?

davekempmeister

I know these things can be subjective but I am grateful in advance for any feedback.  I have had a good result from Jans   Rennstall in the PC base area whenever I needed some superficial work done (edges, quick run on the belt, wax).   Still,  I would like to know of anyone or any shop in the greater PC area with a stellar reputation as it pertains to grinding and structuring a raw board that is new from the factory (sans tune).

Years ago, i had a single, poor result with a very long board (here in the mid-atlantic) that enlightened me to the fact that not all tunes are in any way equal.  I have been sort of PTSD , ever since.

also, I am not one to confuse another's recommendation with the actual result that I ultimately experience.  Nothing binding here, I assure You.  I am compartmentalized with that sort of thing.

again, thanks

I would recommend Twin Peaks at the Second tracks on 3300 south in Salt Lake City. The guys have the best equipment and they do great work. I just had all three of my Doneks tuned for the season and I have been going to them for years. There are next to Inkline Foot Science who happens to be a great boot fitter.