Note to New Members ×

Rossingnol 171, Race VAS

Guest Michael

Guest Michael

I have a rossi 171 Race VAS for sale. It is white with gray along the edges and has still has plenty of spring to it with very few scratches. Board is too long for me with the length of hills we have. Not enough turns. $150 us + shipping.

I have pictures of it, but not sure if they will post below. You can e-mail me at michaelkelly@sympatico.ca if interested. I will send you the pictures if the don't show up below.

Mike

Guest Michael

Specs on board is approx. and measured in inches as follows:

Nose: 9 1/8"

Waist: 7 7/16"

Tail: 9 1/8"

Effective length: approx. 60 1/2 "

I think the turning radius is about 14 metres.

I am shipping from Ottawa, Can.

Michael

The board has a soft stiffness to it. I am almost positive that the radius is 10.5m or 11m. Its a fun board and I love to take it out on the super steep and narrow runs.

The only down side I have to say is that when you realy lay down the turns the board dumps some speed. But then again, for some, that would be comfortable and forgiving.

eddie

• 2 years later...

I think Bryan said something like this to a similar classified:

More than likely sold...bought two different sticks....sold them...moved at least once, divorced, re-married, had two more kids...

Or he's waiting for it to become a collectable. He'll return, bump the thread and announce its presence on ebay. Starting bid at $1299.99...right about the time my grandkids are riding :biggthump

I think Bryan said something like this to a similar classified:

More than likely sold...bought two different sticks....sold them...moved at least once, divorced, re-married, had two more kids...

Or he's waiting for it to become a collectable. He'll return, bump the thread and announce its presence on ebay. Starting bid at $1299.99...right about the time my grandkids are riding :biggthump

:lol: Going for the record!!! :smashfrea Too funny.

Note to self: Check the posting date?

The real question: How did you even find this post? It must be about 300 pages back? Must be you were using "Search". Or allot of time on your hands. Pat, I hope we are laughing with you. Bryan :)