Note to New Members ×

Updated - Burton Factory Prime $35, F2 free, Thule stuff

klaucke

Hi Guys,

IF INTERESTED PLEASE TEXT ME 774-twofivethree-2064. I do NOT check Bomber Online frequently, in fact, until recently I hadn't visited in approx 13 years. 

I am moving overseas and cleaning house. This stuff seemed like it could use a new home: 

In case the photos don't show up, here is the link to the album: 

https://goo.gl/photos/9Ley1ebLQorBv8er9

Raichle 123 Mondo 30 boots. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Burton Catalogs, years '95, '96, '98, '00, '02, and another from around the same vintage. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Vintage Burton Backhill - $550 shipped. (many more photos in the album, on eBay now but will give a deal for forum member). 

Catek World Cup bindings: I think the plates are size large. FYI, I have some extra bails (I think front and back) that are at a different house, I will happily ship them to you separately but I don't have photos at this time. $80/bo

Burton Factory Prime 167 - was my primary board back in 2002/2003. Sold w/o the binders. - $35 + shipping. 

F2 board with bindings - Free if you pick up. If you really want to pay shipping, I will ship it to you.

Also selling some Thule 400 towers and fork mount bike racks, as seen in the album. Full set of Thule towers and fit kits for $30.

AGAIN, please text me at the above phone number (or call), don't PM me here. Thanks!

b8xXsEsbTsC7GHqt2MIRwQVMQzIo_oWsHp7OYZxz

Y9jIn0tp6jz5LaoSRDQjOupwKOF87y4-NAHNH3i8

QRrhjgPUpA4tgPuIPV8LmnmIbj12QFrBEXm88oYX

Edited by klaucke
sold items updated, new items added

• 3 weeks later...