Note to New Members ×

Ladies ride at ECES!

Steph

Hi Steph! I was there in 2014 and you can't count me in!! It was very fun !! There's another girl in the group this year, i think she's going to join us. I'm going to have some technicals questions for you.... if you want to help me :) see you soon!!

Hi Annie, I'm glad that you will be back this year!  I'd be happy to help you out w/technical questions, although I'm not an instructor. 

@Erik...I'd love to tie the Ladies ride in w/a clinic & have your expertise, plus film/review.  I was thinking of Thursday am.  Let me know your schedule w/other clinics & if you will be available, that would be great!

• Like 1

Hi Annie, I'm glad that you will be back this year! I'd be happy to help you out w/technical questions, although I'm not an instructor.

@Erik...I'd love to tie the Ladies ride in w/a clinic & have your expertise, plus film/review. I was thinking of Thursday am. Let me know your schedule w/other clinics & if you will be available, that would be great!

I know youre not an instructor but you have a huge barckground of experience.....i hope my english will be okay for you to understand my questions.....hihi!!

Edited by AnnieB3215

Steph,

I'm still mulling over options and such (which I will post to the official clinic thread as soon as I figure it all out), so if you want to call dibs for your group for Thursday, that's fine with me.  

Might be interesting in terms of what you see v. what I see, v. what the riders see in themselves.

Was thinking though:

Do you want to present your content in the morning (absent myself), and your crew can have some time for practice before putting on a show for the camera in the afternoon?. 

As opposed to me filming you doing your clinic? 

Or maybe we're both thinking the same thing already...

Also, I think I filmed on Suntanner last time around.

Edited by Beckmann AG

Erik,

This has never been a "clinic" really.  Its more of a gathering of the women at the event, all riding together.  I do get questions from some of them, but I have never set it up as a clinic in the past.

Why don't we schedule it for Thursday morning @10am, and we'll let it take its own form. 

Erik,

This has never been a "clinic" really.  Its more of a gathering of the women at the event, all riding together.  I do get questions from some of them, but I have never set it up as a clinic in the past.

Why don't we schedule it for Thursday morning @10am, and we'll let it take its own form. 

Due to scheduling issues at work, I'm down to one day at Stratton- thankfully, it's Thursday!! I'll be there, whether or not I can keep up, I don't know!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll write more later- but this was the best day I've had in a really long time; never had a group like that to ride with. Glad we had the gondola to keep the rain off for the rides up. Thank you all for an amazing welcome back to the carving community!