Note to New Members ×

snow pro race

hi guys,

so i have some snow pro race bindings with front and rear bails. i have upz rc10 boots and am having a really difficult time with getting the rear of the boot into the rear bail.  it's almost like the notch on the boot is too high, and just pushes the bail back.  i have checked for excess snow under my boot and all the reg things.... is there something that i'm missing or something that i can do to make these more user friendly?

thanks,

diana

Edited by cbrkid1981

Not sure how the snow pro bindings are, but the upz are a bit difficult to get the heel in. The heel bail on the upz boots is further under the foot than other brands so it can be especially hard to get the bail in to begin with. If the bail on the binding does not have some sort of rigid stop like the TD3s, but rather a spring like the TD2 or 1s, it can be even more difficult. Really just takes practice. Also, Even if you think there isn't snow under them, check again.

Edited by AcousticBoarder