Note to New Members ×

June!

2stroke

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be at June on 30th and 31st with the kids. Probably have them in a lesson at some point so I can squeeze in some laps. 30th looks like the best day. We are staying in mammoth. It will be my girlfriend and our 3 kids. Wayne 8, Julia 12, Logan 13. All are able to ride chairlift solo. I'm getting old, might need help loading and unloading...

Another epic day on June. 8 days total this season, the pass is now paid for! Kim was working hard on nailing carves with her softie set-up and doing well, getting some linked. We were running laps on Gunsmoke having a blast. Started snowing pretty hard when we left and some inches were accumulating. Hurry up Lance, we are having a blast!

I'll post up a couple vids of Chris and Kim slaying Gunsmoke. Super fun hanging out and riding with the family. MLK weekend looks probable. June has been all time folks. The grooming is superb and compared to the Holiday Zoo at Mammoth, June is empty. The only line I waited in was the one back down J1 at the end of the day...saw another hardbooter on an Alp but never caught up. Happy New Year. SNES???!!!

• Like 1