Note to New Members ×

Boot volume

John E

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

Johnny-

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out a study we did on boot widths and volumes. I have pretty wide feet myself for a short guy and found the results to be pretty darn helpful.

http://bomberonline....boot_volume.htm

Like This

From Wanted to buy . . . But the link appears to be dead?

I just rec'd new UPZ's and is the first boot I have tried without getting pains in my toes. Nice wiggle room with stock Flo liner and man can I feel the heal hold. Will have to see if I might be able to get by without heaters?

I just rec'd new UPZ's and is the first boot I have tried without getting pains in my toes. Nice wiggle room with stock Flo liner and man can I feel the heal hold. Will have to see if I might be able to get by without heaters?

I had heaters in my other boots, Not needed in the UPZ. I think your gonna be happy my friend

It depends on which Deluxe boots you are comparing.  The AF line has a narrow heel compared to the toe, the SB line has a wide heel compared to the toe.  I've had UPZ, Track 225 (SB) and Track 700, (AF).  I can say without a doubt that the UPZ has a narrow heel.  The Track 700 profile seems to blend the traits of the Deeluxe SB and UPZ. 

here's the video: